Transfer Certificate

Rules of Transfer Certificate Application

  • Application for withdrawal must be in prescribed form and should state the academic session and class in which the child is studying along with his/her ID & Registration number.

  • The parents should mention the last date on which the child will be attending his/ her classes along with the reason for leaving school in the Transfer Certificate application form. The child should not attend the class after the last date, mentioned in the Transfer Certificate application form.

  • A one month notice period is required for the child’s withdrawal from the school. The fee for the relevant quarter must be paid before the child is withdrawn.

  • The original copy of first fee receipt issued by the school at the time of admission supporting the payment of security deposit must be attached for the refund of security. Refund of security deposit should be claimed within a year otherwise deposit will be forfeited.

  • Photocopy of the relevant quarter fee slip should be attached. If payment made through Paytm photocopy of the acknowledgement receipt printout required to be attached.

  • If Payment has done through ECS please mention the same at the time of submission of the Transfer certificate application form.

  • The applicant must be either of the parents. The name and the signature of the applicant must be same as that on the registration form submitted at the time of admission. In case there is a change in the signature the school office must receive information pertaining to the change.

  • Security deposit will only be refunded once the parent / guardian intimates the school in writing and have applied for the Transfer Certificate or cancellation of admission for his / her ward and all dues till the current quarter is cleared. The school is not liable to return the amount paid at the time of admission or any other fees, in any circumstances, whether the student has attended the classes or not from the beginning of the session.

  • The Transfer Certificate will be issued on compliance of the above and clearance of all other dues e.g. Library, Laboratory etc. (if any)

Note : Other than transfer certificate the school will not provide any official documents to the parents..